Friday, December 15, 2006

Hip-Hop Latest - 12/15/06 - Biggie Investigation News, Jay-Z, New RZA, Baby and Lil' Wayne

"I just want to get out of here," he said. "I ask myself sometimes why I [was] born in Iraq. I ask God, why am I in Iraq?"


Baghdad Teen Listens to Rap to Escape Real-Life Violence. Cites Eminem as favorite rapper. Sounds like he already has seen more pain than most humans ever will. I can definetly see kid vybin' to Em but that sh*T will make you want to off yourself.

The Notorious B.I.G. investigation may be linked to a LAPD sex scandal, according to an officer who worked on the case.

Baby and Weezy of the cover of Ozone Magazine's The Sex Issue. {Insert Your Own Joke Here}

Barbara Walter interviews Jay-Z. Real Talk NY has the exclusive vid.

RZA featuring GZA and the great Big Daddy Kane. Cameo Afro Sounds like a take on Just Rhymin' With Biz.

No comments: